Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013

After a restful holiday, I'm gearing up for a busy winter. Starting Monday,  I'll be at Threewalls in Chicago, so if you're nearby, please come see me. May I persuade you with a hot beverage, a whiskey, or even a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see my multi-mirrored homage to Karl Benjamin? I don't know Chicago very well, so if you have any tips on where to be when and how to brace against the cold while getting there, please let me know. Here's a sneak peek at some preliminary work:

Opening February 8, is Head Shoulders Genes and Toes, a show I've organized for the Museum of Fine Art at FSU. The exhibition is an outgrowth of my relationship with the College of Medicine and includes 15 amazing artists who work at the intersection of human biology and art. More on this soon, and I'll be posting from Chicago next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment